Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wife, what I says about Salaam|Namaste? Sorry? Ejactly!!

Today, our gang went for Salaam|Namaste . The numbers 'salaam-namaste' and 'what's goin' on' are hummable. But, a pregnant girl - probably well into her seventh or eight month - dancing like that? Honestly, what's goin' on? I think there should be a ban on such dance sequences. While we are at it, the kids also seemed to kick a bit too strongly - But there are two in there, and I have no personal experience about the amplitude of kicks - So, I will reserve my judgemnt on that.

Javed Jaffrey - what with the westerns type music in the background, and with his "When you are in Rome, do the Romes" english - was hilarious - or, as Kotts might put it - 'deadly; chaala bhaaga chesaad-le vaadu' (Tr. He has done very well).

Personally, I would never go to the extent of saying that it is a film that never weighs you down as Ziya Us Salam did yesterday. In fact, to put it in my tanglish, the kid in the book-shop, and the climax, etc - what, what things these peoples are doing - I was not even understanding-da. My verdict: It is wa...kay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home