Monday, October 17, 2005

SMS treats us to a dinner!

That was a nice party Suresh. Thanks a lot. Best of luck. And, keep in touch.

Shape-Memory-Suresh (to disinguish him form Polymer Suresh and Thin-film Suresha - thanks Praj for pointing this out), yesterday treated us to a dinner at Basil to celebrate his admission into TU Delft, Netherlands.

This is Deep; is he contemplating 'The Gajar ka Halwa situation'?



This is SMS giving instructions to the waiter about the camera; but he forgot to tell that me and Prasad should also appear in the photograph. All you can see is my glasses and Prasad's hand. From left to right: SMS, Jayakumar, Sadhana, Kavita, Santa I, Praj, and Deep.



The other angle.



The 'Mumurshu Gadha' with Praj; do they remind you of Samuel Jackson and John Travolta? Who is Samuel Jackson?



Sadhana, in close-up. She is such a cute kid; bore all our nonsense for three hours without losing her patience (as long as she got all the chicken pieces from her father's biriyani).



Prasad and me: we were discussing my marriage plans. Does that explain the smirk on his face (and the glowingly serious expression on my face)?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my office they say it is not at all informative w/out Bhargavi's photo - Rukki.

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the international readership that u'r blog has,`m glad to see our photographs here.
I would like to add that we used to remember Prakash from Rangu's lab as NanoPrakash.
I think thinfilm-Suresha is better. For identation we have Sudarshan.

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home